joi, 24 aprilie 2014

ADIR MESSAGES

OPEN HEART AND SELF-KNOWLEDGE

My name is ADIR , you will find articles on this blog by connecting with me. I am Pleiadian member of the Galactic Federation of Light. Who does not believe in my existence, I can touch that one. I, and even new Pleiadians, can’t occur at all. No one is more special than another. If you have concerns, questions, need advice and cannot find one, you can contact me easily. Inhale, exhale, remove all your thoughts. Stay open minded and open hearted. You can tell the thought: " ADIR , I see you, feel you, hear you. Thank you for this communication . " I have to appear with visual information, auditory or tactile. No need to be scared. Do not consider yourself crazy if you hear me. It is absolutely natural. You are not alone in the universe. Those that say about you that you are crazy, actually classify you. You cannot hear or see other beings if you folded the heart and your mind is bombarded by thoughts induced others.


In this article I want to talk about opening your heart and knowledge itself. There are two completely different things. Here the Pleiades have both. On the ground only one or none. 

Those who closed their heart are very noticeable. Do not make any changes, do not feel well, including heart problems, and they all programmed their minds or the minds of others. They are included only in the mind, they do not see anything, do not feel anything. They just think they are right. They forgive but not forget. They exist but are in fact dead. For them there is no other way than the one perceived by the five senses.

Those who know themselves are very excited. May have awareness can sometimes be very open but do not know where to go. They have no motivation, they are afraid to live, they lack true family and true self. They may have personality problems can be very changeable, can easily switch from one state to another. They are just like actors. They are found in multiple roles they play but then they finish filming or theater, think which of those roles he played better, are they really themselves?

The difference is very great between being open hearted and you know you. When you open the heart, you feel a connection to all that is, you feel like you are ONE with everything and have a very close and direct connection to the Divine. When you know yourself, know who you are, what you do here, what your mission is, and also know that you are part of the whole, you are sprinkled ocean. The spiritual man is one who knows himself and is open to heart, giving love in abundance.

There are various ways to open your heart.  I could write whole novels on this subject. In this article I would like to summarize just a few words to understand what it really means. Can you open your heart a lot by sitting in nature, being connected with nature. You can sit next to a tree and ask him to help you, open your heart and see the oneness of all that exists. You can do sports, and you open up faster in this way. You can ask the Mother Gaia to get open and fill your heart with love, which also poured over all that exists. It is an extraordinarily powerful way, this help from Mother Earth.



You can really know a lot through many meditations, sitting alone with yourself and falling within you. You know very well that you are one with the Divine. But what does that mean? Are you aware that your spirit is the spirit of God, but how can you feel this? Just sitting with yourself. Ask yourself: " Who am I really? The hand? The leg? Am I this physical body? Am I the father? Am I the mother? Am I this child? Is my name Marius? Is my name Andrew? Is my name Maria? Am I a lawyer? Am I a cop? Am I a psychologist? NOT ! But then who am I? "Continue to ask such and receive appropriate responses. It is very important to ask yourself when you sit in meditation. Without any thought. None. You are free. So your thoughts are not helpful. When you stay in this state of meditation, just you, then you find out who you really are. Then you feel who you really are. And I assure you what you‘re going to feel will be a great thing. It will be a relief that you have never felt before. You will want to fly. Perhaps for the first time in your life here and now. Sometimes you regret that you did not know this at first, but it is never late.

Dear brothers, you are beautiful and full of wonder and love. Allow yourself to feel it and to acknowledge your greatness. My brothers Pleiadians and I are here to help and guide your life and spiritual path. Try to see more than your physical eyes allow. I know it may seem strange for you to have people who have communication with extraterrestrial beings but there is nothing wrong and nothing impossible. Anyone can have. Whoever believes in our existence. No more searching through the sky for something that you have in mind. But we'll talk about that in another article. I intend to communicate with one item per day, the messenger will be beautiful. Hug you tight and love you all! A light-night to you! ADIR



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu